Friday, September 24, 2010

My Happy Thoughts

I usually post a series of happy thoughts into my Facebook status every morning - things that remind me of why I love life. I realized last night, that there is going to be no record of all those thoughts, so I am going to start posting them here in my blog. Here's a few of my recent thoughts going back to Sept 1, 2010:

9/1 1. Instructional Techniques Lunch N Learn went well yesterday, 2. Had an awesome workout last night and got rid of a lot of stress! (treadmill, good speed, varying inclines and free weights) and 3. looking forward to a road trip this weekend to see the BFF Michelle Luce!! Can't wait!!!

9/7 Mornin' ya'll! Welcome back from the long weekend! My happy thoughts today ... 1. reminded of God's perfect grace from the simple words of a child this weekend, 2. pounds continue to drop - 5.5 so far in 12 days & 3. it is so good to get away from your every day surroundings and take a minute to relish what you have ...and who is part of your life. Makes it all that much more precious!! Have a great Tuesday!!

9/8 GM, FB! Today's list of happy thoughts ... hm. So many to choose from! 1. Playing frisbee yesterday with my love ... yes, there is such a thing as FUN EXERCISE!!, 2. that cute English Bulldog puppy, SO cute! and 3. Feeling healthy, having more energy and knowing that I am taking better care of the one body God gave me. Have a wonderful day!!

9/9 Today is GORGEOUS!!! My happy thoughts ... 1. Weigh in last night was GREAT. 4.2 lbs in 1 week! And I got a Bravo sticker!! 2. Thankful for the wise advice of good friends (Thx, Nora Greenlund Omijie), 3. God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. Go git 'em!!

9/10 Mornin' ya'll! I'm a bit distracted today, so these will be short, sweet and slightly cryptic. My happy thoughts for the day ... 1. Looking forward to 10am. 2. Working from home until then (YAY!) and 3. For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to gi...ve you hope and a future. Jer 29:11. Enjoy your day and weekend!!

9/13 Mixed up Monday! Hey, ya'll - I'm tired and stressed, but still happy! Here's why: 1. Bowled a new HIGH score last night - 187, 2. Talked to my mom for a bit last night - she always listens with love and supports me no matter what! I LOVE HER! and 3. Tested and tried, but I am up for the challenge!!

9/14 Tuesday arrives in style! Going to be an interesting day! Happy thoughts are numerous. 1. The power of a night of PEACEFUL sleep, 2. knowing that tomorrow is a new day and a new adventure! and 3. Grateful to those who see the best in me and push me to become better. With fans like these, I can't go wrong!! Have a GREAT day, everyone!

9/15 Ah, Wednesday! Happy thoughts for the day ... 1. More peaceful sleep!!, 2. If we did all the things that we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves. (Thomas Edison) and 3. weigh in tonight! I don't think I dropped as much, but with all the stress this week, I know I didn't gain! WOOHOO!!

9/16 Oh, my! Today has FLOWN by and without shared happy thoughts! 1. Happy that today's drama at work has absolutely nothing to do with me!!, 2. Enjoying some relaxed last few days at work and 3. thrilled that my niece is thrilled with her birthday present!! I can't wait to hear her play it!! (Guitar)

9/21 Happy thoughts for Tuesday - 1. I didn't go to work on Monday! Hee Hee! 2. So glad I don't have to endure weirdness in the office anymore. Halleluyer! and 3. Have I mentioned how much I LOVED my deep water aerobics class last night! Nora Greenlund Omijie and I did it up right!!

9/22 Happy Wednesday, ya'll! Happy thoughts for the day ... 1. There is such a thing as a healthy 1pt. brownie and boy, are they DELISH!!, 2. one more week. and 3. Every time he says "I love you", I melt all over again.

9/23 Let's see ... happy thoughts for Thursday. 1. I got my 1st 5lb sticker at Weight Watchers last night!! WOOHOO!!! 2. feeling empowered - knowing I don't have to take it sometimes - I am allowed to (and should) speak my mind and insist on professionalism and respect. (for those women like me who have a hard time do...ing that, trust me - it's worth it!) and 3. Thank God for HOPE.

No comments:

Post a Comment